URRUNun means “far” in the Basque language. Without a doubt, the Orbea Urrun Electric Mountain bike is an e-bike to take you far and explore distant horizons, but the name holds more significance to us. Urrun is about the long journey we embarked upon with this bike and how far we have come. With new technologies and innovative integrations, it’s safe to say we are proud to have Urrun in the family. Escape, enjoy bigger adventures, go further and explore harder. There are no more excuses.
Urrun is ready for life, family and adventure. Our RS Concept with Rise, this is a new riding experience that enhances the joy of biking with smooth assistance that feels as natural and alive as your own body. The lighter weight EP8 RS motor, a 120mm fork and trail ready components mean that Urrun is ready to explore those distant horizons.
- Hydroformed Alloy 6061 series with Internal Cable Routing
- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 forks with 120mm of travel help keep you in control
- Magura MT30 brakes give you the stopping power no matter the weather
- Shimano Deore gears give you the range you need for any climb
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Borealis Blue/Luminous Yellow, Glitter Anthracite/Black, Leo Orange/Black
- The Orbea Urrun 30 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Shimano EP8-RS
- Battery: Orbea RS internal 540wh
- Interface: Shimano SC-E5003
Urrun uses the same EP8 RS motor as the Rise, developed in partnership with Shimano, to give the most natural-feeling riding experience. Lightweight, quiet, and responsive but above all efficient, Urrun feels as natural and alive as your own body.
A Better Battery
Urrun is all about long rides and big adventures. The highly optimised battery offer cutting edge energy density, allowing us to fit more riding into a smaller space, improving aesthetics and reducing weight. Urrun has enough assistance for around 3500m or up to 8 hours of riding.
Innovate and Intergrate
Urrun brings with it many cutting edge technologies aimed at simplifying the design and removing unnecessary weight. As beautiful to look at as it is to ride, Urrun hardly even looks like an e-bike.
Next Generation Aluminium Frames
Next generation aluminium means hydroformed frames, butted tubes and polished welds. It looks great of course, matching the aesthetics of a carbon frame, but more important are the performance benefits and fatigue resistance. We are so confident in our frames that every one comes with a lifetime warranty.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Urrun, max 792Wh, Shimano Steps, Integrated battery, Hydroformed Alloy 6061 series Internal Cable Routing, Boost 148×12, carrier and kickstand compatible|
|Fork:||Marzocchi Bomber Z2 120 QR15x110 E-Bike Optimized|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/2″ Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|Stem:||OC1 35mm interface -6º|
|Bars:||OC 35mm 20mm Rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT30 Hydraulic Disc Easy Route Connection|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT30 Hydraulic Disc Easy Route Connection|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M5120 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M4100|
|Rims:||Orbea OC1 29c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.40″ 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.40″ 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR|
|Seat Post:||Alloy 31.6 Offset 0|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Chainset:||Shimano Steps EM600 Alloy EP8 32t|
|Chain:||KMC e10 Turbo Silver|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-M4100 11-46t 10-Speed|
|Battery (Wh):||Orbea RS Internal 540Wh|
|User Interface:||Shimano SC-E5003|