The 4 speed Eovolt Morning is a very compact lightweight 16″ folding e bike that is perfect for getting around towns and the city.
2023 also sees Eovolt ebikes move to using more intuitive torque sensors which results in a much improved ride feel. Torque sensors deliver the assistance based on the pressure being put through the pedals so the system only gives you full motor assistance when you actually need it which also delivers improved battery efficiency particularly on flatter rides.
The small 16″ wheels combined with the 250w motor gives it a nippy ride feel which is great fun to ride.
The compact lightweight attributes makes it easy to combine with other modes of transport such as trains, trams and easily stows away on your boat or in your motorhome.
- For 2023 the Morning has a completely redesigned folding cockpit now featuring more rigidity and a new integrated one step locking system.
- Now utilising a more premium torque sensor for better battery efficiency and ride feel..
- Smaller more premium LCD display.
- More comfortable Selle Royale saddle.
- Knog Bell.
We Give You Extra
The EOVOLT Morning comes with rear pannier rack as standard.
Your EOVOLT bike also comes with an anti theft security QR seat post clamp
- Bike Weight – 16.5kg
- Max Rider Weight – 105kg
- Gears – 4 Speed
- Dimensions 97 x 130 cm
- Folded Dimensions 58 x 75 x 42 cm
- Frame – Aluminium 6061
- Fork – Aluminium 6061
- Wheels – 16 “aluminium rims
- Tyres – CST 16 x 2.125 (puncture protection and reflective stripe)
- Brakes – 160mm NUTT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Chain – KMC
- Premium Motor – 36V 250W
- Max Torque – 40NM
- Max speed – 25 km/h / 15.5mph
- Motor location – Rear wheel
- Assistance – 5 levels
- Battery – LG Lithium
- Battery Capacity – 36V – 6.4Ah – 230wh
- Battery Position – Seat Post (removable)
- Max Charging time – 4-5 hrs
- Range – 20-50 km