The Avatar electric bike is a robust model. It can handle the rugged terrain or work as a nippy city bike. It comes in step over and step through models.
With the battery cleverly hidden within the frame, no-one will ever know you are riding an electric bike.
With powerful LED lights and 30 plus miles range, this ebike will help get you home no matter where you may wander.
Made from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Avatar is super easy to ride, even before engaging the motor.
The RooDog Avatar electric bike can be either a nippy city ebike or a rugged electric mountain bike. The Avatar comes in a choice of step through or step over frames. Both styles have a built in removable hidden battery giving it a sleek look with added security. This bike comes with an LCD display as standard along with Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension.
The Avatar has:
- A 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor.
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Legally the maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- LCD display has battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist giving you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle.
- Perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears.
- Kenda, 26â€³ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- Step Over 20 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
- Step Through 18 inch frame made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
We would recommend that the Avatar would suit a rider from 5â€™6ft to 6â€™3ft tall.