Tern Vektron Q9 Cargo Ready Folding Electric Bike, BOSCH Perf. – Satin Royal Blue
When it comes to innovation, thinking outside the box; Tern set the bar. This Vektron Q9 Cargo ready folder offers a unique frame design & V Rack™ luggage rack that supports up to 27KG of cargo. Oh, and did we mention it’s powered by the efficient Bosch Active Line 50Nm crank drive motor and cleverly situated PowerPack battery.
Differing from the S10; it’s elder sibling, the Q9 Gearing is taken care of by a Shimano Alivio Shadow+ 9 speed system, which, combined with the power assistance massively increases versatility and removed the burn from that stubborn hill. When it comes to the way down, the Q9’s Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide sharp but controlled braking.
Rider versatility is optimised by the extensive saddle adjustment and Andros™ stem, so whether you’re 4’0″ or 6’5″, Tern’s got your back.
OCL+™ Frame Joint
A heavy-duty update to our iconic OCL frame hinge, the OCL+ is built to exceed ISO 4210 and EN 15194 testing requirements. Leveraging the hinge design of the long-tail Tern Cargo Node, the OCL+ features a single-shaft design, advanced welding techniques, and robust gussets, so it stays stiff and strong during even the fastest commutes.
The Andros is our patented adjustable stem that lets you set your handlebars where you want—no tools, no fuss. In just seconds, you can set your riding position to long and low in a tough headwind, or upright and comfy for riding around town. You decide how you want to ride and the Andros makes your bike fit.
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power in all weather conditions with the touch of a finger.
Bosch Purion Control
The on-board computer lets you switch between five different riding modes, and feeds you handy information like speed, battery level, and distance. It optimizes shifting actions and constantly updates you on the remaining range, just like a typical German car. Best of all, it’s now more compact and robust than ever.
Atlas V Rack™
With structural cues from the heavy-duty Tern GSD, the new Atlas V Rack™ has been massively strengthened and increased in size, with a load capacity of 27 kg (59 lb). This reduces flex for more secure handling when the bike is loaded. Riding with your little one? Add a Thule Yepp Maxi or Dash® RM child seat—no adapters needed. The Atlas V Rack™ is also KLICKfix-compatible, and can hold panniers of different sizes—including the Bucketload Pannier, which was designed to fit every configuration of the Vektron.
- Frame: Tern Hydroformed, 7005-AL, OCL+ joint, 3 patented technologies, EN15194-compliant
- Fork: Tern Tarsus, 6061-Al, hydroformed
- Handlepost: Kinetix Comp, double-butted 6061-AL, Tern Andros adapted
- Stem: Tern Andros, adjustable, forged construction, patented technology
- Handlebar: Kinetix Comp, double-butted 6061-AL, Tern Andros adapted
- Motor: Bosch Active Line, Crank Drive, 50Nm
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion, 4 Modes w/ Walk Assist
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic disc
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Shadow+, 9 Speed
- Wheels: 20″ Kinetix Comp Rim x Shimano disc mount hubs
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple, Performance Line, 55-406, puncture protection, Reflex